PROJECT MANAGED INTERIOR DESIGN
We cover Hertfordshire, Essex, London & Bedfordshire for home and business interior design projects
At Tracey Andrews Interiors we are a small and imaginative design studio that creates stylish interior spaces.
We believe that one of the key elements to successful interior design, in addition to functionality, mood and harmony, is efficient project management. Our clients value our specialised project management skills for our attention to detail, and bringing projects to a timely completion.
As as friendly, creative and practically minded team combining interior design expertise with project management skills, we create impressive interiors that bring out the best of any space. Drawing on years of design and project management experience to deliver your dream interior, whether for a new build or an existing property you will be left in our capable hands.
Passionate about creating new spaces that work and take great pride in ensuring concepts and visions are realised.
Interior Design Project Management
Interior Design Project Management is a valuable service that ensures your project is well planned, executed and delivered on time. Interior design projects are often complex undertakings with a lot of moving parts, hundreds of decisions to be made, deadlines to meet, and a budget to balance.
At Tracey Andrews Interiors, we are one stop interior design assistance from concept to completion. Headed by Tracey Andrews who personally oversees each project provide a comprehensive interior project management. Working with contractors, artisans and suppliers and keep you fully informed throughout the entire project.
Your project managed is an integral part of the service we deliver and, consequently, the project’s success. As a central point of communication, it is a vital link between you, myself and our consultants and contractors and any other party involved in the seamless delivery of your project. They ensure timelines are met and that budgets and schedules are adhered to.
Interior Design project management - The Process
No matter the size of your interior design project, you can expect it to involve multiple phases. The stages we undertake across our projects include:
- Feasibility - Initial chat to establish the scope of your project.
- Concept - the start of the creative process where we develop the layout, investigate design styles and finishes and produce mood boards, space planning 3D models if required.
- Development - refinement of the interior design scheme, layouts and finishes. Final design signoff.
- Technical - we prepare a detailed technical construction plan for the project.
- Production - we develop detailed schedules and specifications for each part of the project.
- Tender - On larger projects, once the design stages are complete, we put out tenders for the construction and prepare quotations for products and services.
- Construction - we liaise with the constructors throughout the construction process, ensuring everything is on track.
- Post Completion – towards the end of the project, we conduct site visits, note any defects, recommend remedies and assist the constructors in preparing for completion.
Depending on the size and scope of your project, we may modify some of these stages to ensure they are a perfect fit for your requirements.
Let’s Work Together
Applying passion to every process, we and are here to help bring your interior design project to life.
Contact us today to experience the difference we can make.
Call for a frendly chat or use our contact form here.