Interior design consultations
First design visitOne hour briefing
- Allows an excellent opportunity to meet on an informal basis to discuss your brief and requirements. Understand a comfortable way to work together and move smoothly forward with your project.
- Most widely chosen, a comprehensive mood board with samples,images and chosen furniture to tailor fit. Kick-starts your scheme with additional basic furniture plan.
Mood boardBasic Ideas
Inspirational, guiding mood board sent via email, in person or by post. Samples and ideas to kick-start your design scheme. Paint choices, wallpapers, furniture, lighting, flooring and accessories.
Subsequent visitsPer hour
- Subsequent consultations or sourcing of products: fabrics, furniture, flooring and all associated with first design decisions. Mood boards discussed on second visit, and present samples.
I am flexible with how you would like to work with me so please don’t be afraid to ask. On meeting you and learning the scope of your project I can work a proposal to tailor it. We could suggest a flat fee if you would prefer. Your project can also be managed if you would like. Please contact to discuss.
In summary per room
Free initial consultation
Comprehensive mood board, £175.00,
6 hours resource, £120.00
2 further consultations, £50.00
Curtain and soft furnishing consultationsThere are no charges for a call out, or measuring of curtains and blinds
- We offer a full curtain and blind measuring service free of charge. On meeting we can discuss window dressings, suitable to your own personality and style. You also have the opportunity to view selections of fabric at your leisure.
- We source and send to you a selection of fabrics for your curtains and blinds. Allow 4 - 7 days before arrival. Some samples may be out of stock, but we endeavour to act on ordering immediately after selection.
We are 100% certain that you will receive a selection of fabrics you will love!